Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter from Dehradun
CharDham Yatra is made up four pilgrimage spots such as Kedarnath, Badrinath , Yamnotri and Gangotri. These divine places referred the spirituality and power of Lord Shiva and Vishnu. People come from many places across the world only to visit this divine beauty of God. All these temples are located at the high altitude and fligned with snow capped mountains and the roads are tricky so it is very inconvenient for people to trek long distance. To keep this view on mind we organize char Dham yatra by helicopter from Dehradun. We know not everyone blessed with a good health specially old age people so book helicopter for this purpose and enjoy your journey to the fullest.
How can Char Dham Yatra Helicopter Make Your Tour Best?
As we know kedarnath and Badrinath engulfed with snow capped mountains, Gangotri is situated at the height 3100 meters in a uttarkashi district and Yamnotri located at the height of 3129 meters. So all these beautiful places are situated atop .if you hire helicopter for darshan you have major opportunity to see the picturesque of mountains and valleys from the above. Here are some best see sighting places that you visit in between chardham yatra by helicopter from Dehradun.
• Gandhi Sarovar : It is a small Lake and contains crystal blue water and it is also known as Chorabari tal because it is located in the mouth of Chorabari glacier.
• Gaurikund Temple: This temple dedicated to Goddesses Parvati. According to myth, the Wife of Shiva that is parvati did self- mortification to win over Shiva’s heart.
• Saptrarishi Kund: This kund is located at the height of 4133 meters and it the origin point of Yamuna River. Here you will meet with beautiful birds and picturesque beauty.
• Vasuki Tal: This Lake is situated at the altitude of 4135 ft and fligned with snow capped and this place offers a view of Chaukhamba glacier. This place is best for adventure seeker who love trekking and climbing.
• Badkot: This place is 43 km away from Yamnotri and surrounded with innumerable trees , temples and shires. And it is believed that when pilgrims take holy bath in Badkot Lord Shiva will wash their all sins.
We can’t deny the beauty of Uttarakhand , this is the only place where heaven exits on the earth. Power of Lord Shiva withstands the beauty till now. This is the only place on the earth where you can find mountains, valleys, rivers, holy temples and wild life and every Hindu has dream to visit all four holy temples once in a life time because according to legends when we complete our chadam yatra we get rid from all sins. So why are waiting for? Explore the journey of chardam yatra by helicopter from Dehradun and make super memorable memories with your loved ones.