Book Dehradun to Kedarnath Helicopter
Uttarakhand is one of the most splendid northern states in India. The picturesque beauty of this state spreads in all over the northern part but mainly there are two destinations which have high impact of its natural scenic beauty are Dheradun and Kedarnath. These are two places in Uttrakhand where you can explore your unexplored journey. No matters, whether you are going for worship of Kedarnath temple or you want to experience the thrill of adventure or you want to spend sometimes at snow capped mountains, unparallel hills and serpentines Rivers, these two destinations have something for everyone. As we all know all beautiful destination s of Uttarakhand are located at the high altitude and it is very inconvenient for elders and those are who are not blessed with a good health. So it is a vise decision to book Dehradun to Kedarnath helicopter though it is little bit expensive but it is safest and fastest mode of transport.
Everyone knows about helicopter rides for business and some emergency purposes but it’s not completely true. Now in India helicopters are available for all travelling purposes. The roads of many temples in India is little narrow and kedarnath and Dehradun roads are very tricky. On the basis of safety and time saving book Dehradun to kedarnath helicopter to make your journey hassle free.
Explore The Best Places Of Dehradun And Kedarnath By Helicopter
• Rajaji National park: This Park is one of the best Wildlife National parks in India. It is a home of many species, Birds and reptiles and it is covered with innumerable trees and plants.
• Tapkeshawar Temple: This place is a holy place of Hindus and it is dedicated to Lord Shiva. This temple is located at forest side and the main sculpture of Lord Shiva is situated inside the cave.
• Robber’s cave in India: Robber’s cave is a river cave it is located 8 km from dehradun. If you are in Dehradun there is no chance you should skip this place.
• Kedarnath Temple: Kedarnath dham is a holy place for all Hindus. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. This place is blessed by the spirituality of Lord Shiva; thousand of devotees come every year only to visit this temple. Not everyone blessed with good health so keeping all these condition on minds we offers exclusive helicopter services every day.
• Vasuki Tal: This Lake is situated at the altitude of 4135 ft and fligned with snow capped and this place offers a view of Chaukhamba glacier. This place is best for adventure seeker who love trekking and climbing.
• Sonprayag: This is the religious place situated in-route of Kedarnath dham. The meaning of Prayag is confluence. This place is a tiny hamlet on the confluence of two major rivers Mandakini and Basuki.
So if you are pious Hindu or traveler you would definitely visit this these places which are engulfed by temples, national parks, rivers , glaciers , snow capped mountains and lakes. All itineraries of these places are located at the high altitude so it’s better to visit all these breathtaking location by helicopter. Because helicopter not only save your time but also make your journey hassle free. Normally, Kedarnath Yatra get starts in the month of April so book dehradun to kedarnath helicopter and experience the picturesque beauty of the landscape.