Kedarnath Badrinath Yatra by Helicopter from Dehradun
Badrinath is the holy place flanked with snow capped mountain in the state of Uttrakhand in India and this temple is located in front of majestic Neelkanth mountain peak . This holy is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and its one of the temple that come in Char Dham Yatra. Every year Lacs of people come from across the world only to visit the spiritual beauty of Badrinath temple. Being religious spots, it has many picturesque locations that you explore during your journey. We won’t deny the beauty of this place but due to unparallel hills it is very inconvenient for pilgrimage to reach at temple safely because the roads of this temple are very tricky. On the basis of this condition, we organize Badrinath Yatra by helicopter from Dehradun. With the help of our private fly service you can explore the each and every breathtaking places of Badrinath.
The Incredible Places of Badrinath That Make Your Journey More Memorable.
• Badrinath Temple: This is one of the famous temples in badrinath. It is situated on the bank of the river Alaknanda. This temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and it is built by Adi guru shankracharya in 8th century.
• Vasudhara falls: This fall is the major attraction of Badrinath , which located in Mana village. This falls is surrounded by mountains peaks which are flaked with snow-capped.
• Neelkanth Badrinath : This huge mountain is known as Gharwala queen . This tower over the Valley of Alaknanda River and rises 3148 ft. Best time to visit this hill in sunrise because the sun cast its first ray only on this snowy peak mountain.
• Bheem pul: It is a huge rock situated opposite to the Vyas cave in Mana village. It is a natural bridge across the river saraswati. According to legends, it is believed that Bheem is pandav who threw rock, in order to make his path to join two mountains. A huge amount of water goes in a deep valley and disappear .We ensure that Badrinath yatra by helicopter from Dehradun help you to visit all these sacred beauty easily and safely.
• Surya kund : The spring hot water of this is kund is the major tourist attraction. This kund is situated beside the Tap kund and close to the surya kund. The roaring sounds of hot water and very special scenic beauty you will see here.
Badrinath is mostly preferred by the travelers. The best season to visit places to Badrinath is April to November. Local attraction can be visited any time in day, evening and night but temples only open till evening. Are planning a trip for Badrinath? So build your custom badrinath itineraries with us. We are best known for our private helicopter services. If you have a less time and want to visit every temple book badrinath yatra by helicopter from Dehradun because it not only save your time but also give you luxury and comfort travel experience.